Our 24" Cube Utility Trunk/Supply Trunk Super Duty 1/2" Case Kit is shipped flat to greatly lower your shipping costs, and then very simple to assemble. As far as utility cases go, these are super durable, always dependable, high performance, and extreme value in a single package. Looking for the right utility case? Road Cases USA has the perfect one for you.
- 3" Heavy Duty Casters Included
- Recessed/Surface Mounted "Bump Protected" Catches
- Recessed/Surface Mounted "Bump Protected" Handles
- Heavy Duty Flat Corners And Ball Corners
- 1/2" Plywood Construction With Hard PVC Laminate
- Bare Wood Interior Can Be Lined With Foam Or Carpet
- All Edges Are Bare Wood Routed Round And Sanded
- Heavy Duty Hardware
- Outside Dimensions (Not Including Hardware. Not Including Wheels): 25 1/2" X 25 1/2" X 25 1/4" H
- Inside Dimensions (Wood To Wood): 22 3/4" X 22 3/4" X 23 3/4" H
- Optional Stacking Wheel Plates Kit
- Made In the USA
We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, phone or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
This case is no problem to put together and the best part is no drilling.Everything is screws.One thing I would suggest but really isnt a big deal,is you may want to glue the box as you assemble it and put bar clamps to draw the gaps together.I didnt do mine but my keyboard player who is a wiz at wood working suggested it.The case is very strong anyway and the casters this company use are very good ones.This case being a cube can be used for many things.I have tried different things like 2 Yamaha 12" monitors will fit in it for example or you can put any of your loose gear in it as I plan too.The case comes bare on the inside,but I took the packing foam and throwed in the bottom of the case just for cushion.I am very pleased with this case and you will be too
The box looks nice when assembled and feels solid, however there were some issues. A few of the panels were warped when I received it, which made it a little difficult to line up the holes during assembly. Also when it was all put together there were some gaps where the panels join at the corners. I had to fill them in with silicone sealant. So its a good box if you have the means to do a little customization to suit your particular needs. I bought this to take recording equipment on an international flight. Its weight is 40lbs empty, so that kinda gives you less to work with for weight restrictions, but I still came in under 100lbs loaded, so it worked out, but its something to consider for airline travel.
- Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- 40.00 LBS
- Free Shipping