The perfect ATA case for storing and shipping or transporting your cymbals, this 1/4" plywood Cymbals case features solid construction and a poly-foam lined interior. The cymbals cases protect your cymbals from damage, even when the case is moved around, bumped, or banged. The ATA case has been specially designed to ensure protection and remain well suited to conditions on the road or in planes.
- ATA 1/4" Plywood Construction
- Black Vinyl Laminate Exterior
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum Extrusions Riveted and Bound Permanently
- All Rust Resistant Recessed Hardware
- Spring Loaded Recessed Latches
- Heavy Gauge Ball Corners
- Poly Foamed Lined Protective Interior
- 1/2" Hard Etha-Foam Bottom
- 6 Carpet-Lined Dividers
- Inside Dimensions: 22 1/2" x 6" x 22 1/2" High
- Approx 15 lbs
- Made In The USA
We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, phone or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
Strong, yet lightweight
Just returned from a European tour. The case was on four flights and in and out of a van and it held up wonderfully! It still looks brand new and the contents were very well protected. Quick set up was the biggest bonus! Recommended!
Great case for the money!
A great alternative way of loading cymbals in to a case without the middle spindle concept. Its just as protective and even easier to load
- Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- 20.00 LBS
- Free Shipping