Our classic Signature Series 4 space (4u) 12 inch deep rack case is made to ATA spec with 3/8" ply (perfect for flying / shipping) and heavy duty hardware including rear rails and mounting bolts for your equipment.The exterior has a thick PVC plastic laminate and is riveted with heavy gauge aluminum extrusions throughout. It features all large recessed hardware and large steel ball corners. It holds up to 4 standard spaces of equipment, and includes a 12" deep shell with the lid removed. Dolly wheels and telescoping handle available as an option.
We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, call or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
- 3/8" Plywood (perfect for flying / shipping)
- ATA Construction
- Hard Black Laminate Exterior
- Heavy Duty Ball Corners
- Rust Resistant Hardware
- All Recessed Catches and Handles
- One Recessed Handle on Front Lid
- 12" Deep Shell (not counting the lids)
- 4 Spaces Standard Rack
- Signature Series: our most popular classic ATA cases with 3/8" plywood construction (perfect for flying / shipping)
- Rear Rack Rails and Mounting Bolts Included
- Dolly wheels with telescoping handle optional
This 4U rack case is just plain awesome! It is more professional looking and more ruggedly built than many similar cases costing half again as much. Built like a tank!
This road case is built with excellent workmanship and quality materials. Well worth the price. Great service and fast shipping. These are the only road cases I will buy.
Case is well made, rugged and good workmanship. Case did not come with rubber feet, and addition of feet was not listed on web site as an option. Previous cases I've bought in this size range (3u and 4u) have come with feet, so I was a bit surprised that it didn't have them. Otherwise, still a great deal.
The rack case arrived today and I just mounted two preamps in it. Rails are straight and the case is very clean.
Compares with any case in this size, but is better built. My sole complaint is that there is a carry handle on only one side, and that the handle is in the case lid (I am not comfortable with carrying a power amp, tube pre-amp, and EQ by the lid handle!)
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Free Shipping
- Rack Spaces:
- 3/8" Standard Ply (flying / shipping)
- Signature Series - classic ATA case