These microphone cases are a great way to keep your microphones safe from damage while in storage or when they are being shipped and transported. They are constructed of 1/4" thick plywood with a black hard plastic laminate, recessed hardware and steel ball corners to meet ATA specs. All microphones will be protected securely and snugly by the interior 1/2" foam lining that features 6 - 2" diameter holes measuring approximately 9" deep, as well as a separated wire compartment for added convenience storage capabilities which measures 5" x 8" x 10 1/2". The professional looking microphone case with a hinged lid is built tough, made to last, and ensures protection for your microphones.
We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, call or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
- 1/4" Plywood
- Outer Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 12 1/2" High
- Compartment Inner Dimensions: 5" x 8" x 10 1/2" High
- ATA Construction
- Thick Plastic Laminate Exterior
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum Extrusions Riveted and Bound Permanently
- All Rust-Resistant Recessed Hardware
- Steel Ball Corners
- 6 - 2" Die Cut Holes (Approximately 9" deep)
- Completely 1/2" Foam-Lined Protective Compartment and Lid
- Hinged Lid
- Made in the USA
This is a good, sturdy case which hold 6 wireless handhelds with room to spare for body packs and batteries.
- Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- 10.00 LBS
- Free Shipping