The "Signature Series" is our most popular ATA case lined with industry leading 1” foam for protection. These classic custom cases are come standard with 3/8" plywood (w/ lightweight 1/4" ply and heavy duty 1/2" ply options available), durable PVC laminate and heavy gauge aluminum extrusions, and rivets. These road cases are finished with excellent quality case hardware, including recessed handles and catches, plus ball corners for further defense. The inside is lined with 1" foam lining standard for supreme gear protection. The Signature Series also comes with an additional foam sheet for added customization. We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, phone or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
This case is custom made to fit the dimensions of your item. Enter your dimensions right on the site, and we will custom build it just for you for the perfect fit every time. If you need assistance measuring dimensions of your gear, one of our case design specialists is available to walk you through the process and can contact you right away. Do you need this case sooner? We have the ability to build cases to your dimensions and design in as little as a day. Please contact us via email, phone or text to find out more.
- Full ATA Construction with 3/8" Plywood. Available in 1/4" options and 1/2" Ply options
- For Mixers that are longer than 24" across
- 1" Standard Foam Lining
- Hard PVC Exterior Laminate
- Recessed Hardware
- Medium Ball Corners
- Optional Padlocking Hasp
- Optional Dolly Wheels
- Size Limitations Apply - Oversize Units May Incur Additional Charges
- Made In The USA
- Signature series: our most popular ATA cases with industry leading 1” foam for protection
- Large mixer case custom built for mixers larger than 24" across. See our custom "small mixer" cases for smaller mixers.
- Available in: standard 3/8" Ply (perfect for flying / shipping), lightweight 1/4" Ply (great for local gigging/storage) and heavy duty 1/2" Ply (max protection)
The only option from Gator for their XL pedal board is a gig bag. The 2 zippers had a plastic tab and a plastic slider. Both zipper sliders broke within about 10 gigs. This case protects my gear and looks pro too.
I think this is a great case for the price. I didn't need a super heavy case that roadies could through around, and didn't need the heavier hardware that a full-on ATA case uses. I would have preferred a more custom fit, but customizing the padding to my taste isn't bad either. I agree with other reviewers that a handle on top would have been nice, but I may just add my own at some point. Seems very well made...time will tell. At this point, it's a thumbs up in my book
I was looking for a case for a Yamaha MGP24x Mixer. I am very happy with the way this case turned out. Fits the mixer perfectly and is very strong. I sure wish I would have selected the optional wheels for the case, but I was on a pretty strict budget. The mixer has handles on the side, but not a handle on the top which is not a big deal at all but that would have been nice to make this easier to carry for one guy. Overall I am very satisfied and look forward to ordering more cases in the future.
- Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- 20.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- 3/8" Standard Ply (flying / shipping)
- 1/2" Heavy Duty Ply (max protection)
- 1/4" Light Duty Ply (local gigging / storage)
- Custom / Stock:
- Custom built to order with your dimensions
- Signature Series - Classic w/ 1" foam
- Large (>24" left to right)