This economy Level TuffBox Series case for Small Mixers (<24" across) is one of our most popular cost-effective cases. They are made with 1/4" plywood with a beautiful black vinyl laminate and riveted with fortifying heavy gauge PVC angle and Channels throughout. These cases are finished with surface mounted gravity handles and safeguarded with thick PVC corners and fittings. The inside possesses a 1/4" thick poly foam lining for further equipment reinforcement, and the case comes with an extra foam sheet for additional alterations. As far as cases go, the sheer value they provide is unrivaled at an incredible low price. We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, phone or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
This case is custom made to fit the dimensions of your item (note this case has 24" long max width). Enter your dimensions right on the site, and we will custom build it just for you for the perfect fit every time. If you need assistance measuring dimensions of your gear, one of our case design specialists is available to walk you through the process and can contact you right away. Do you need this case sooner? We have the ability to build cases to your dimensions and design in as little as a day. Please contact us via email, phone or text to find out more.
- 1/4 " Plywood Construction
- Mixer must be less than 24" Left to Right. For larger mixers see our Large Mixer custom cases
- Thick Nubtex Laminate Exterior
- Thick PVC Bindings And Channels
- 1 Steel Gravity Handles Front
- 1 Nylon Strong Strap Closure In Center
- 1/4 High Density Poly Foam Lined Protective Interior
- Extra Foam Sheet for Customization
- Tuffbox cases are perfect for Personal Handling or Storage. They are NOT intended for commercial shipping
- Made In The USA
- Tuffbox series: Lightest and most cost effective cases with ¼” foam interior and rugged PVC in place of aluminum
- Small mixer case custom built for mixers less than 24" across. See our custom "large mixer" cases for larger mixers
- Lightweight 1/4" Ply (great for local gigging / storage)
EVENTHOUGH IT COULD BE STURDIER STILL; IT'S A GREAT TRAVEL CASE AND GOOD VALUE FOR THE MONEY; THANK YOU.
I needed a case that would protect my equipment. After contacting Road Case, they went the extra distance to ensure my case was exactly the one needed to satisfy my requirements. Thanks Road Case.
I'm truly enjoying this case. It's truly a heavy-duty, light case.
Exceptional value in a case built to custom size. I like the light weight and it is perfect for my needs, which are just protecting my Mackie Pro FX16 mixer in the bak go my car on the way to local gigs. A great case for small mixers. Of course one would want a heavier case for serious touring or shipping.
Did not want a heavy duty, physically heavy case for my new Mackie FXPro16 audio mixer. This case came sized perfectly for the board and was exactly what we needed for board protection. The extra foam pieces included were trimmed out and hot glued in to give extra protection and provide for an absolute perfect fit. Mackie does not make cases for many of their mixers; those that they do are pretty much padded cloth cases which are OK but this Tuff Box provides as much if not more protection. Highly recommended. Again its not a heavy duty shipping style case but for general protection its perfect.
- Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- Free Shipping
- 1/4" Light Duty Ply (local gigging / storage)
- Custom / Stock:
- Custom built to order with your dimensions
- Tuffbox Series - lightweight, ¼” foam and rugged PVC
- Small (