These specially constructed lighting cases and scanner cases are part of the Roadie Series of ATA Cases, and are made to provide important protection for your equipment. The solid construction and durable materials ensures long life and makes the lighting cases well suited for travel and transport. The lighting cases come with 3" casters for easy portability, and a removable foam divider so that you can easily fit different sized equipment. This case can be used for Martin MX1, MX4American DJ ACCU 250 SCAN & SCAN 250, and more. We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, phone or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
- ATA 1/4" Plywood Construction
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum Extrusions Riveted and Bound Permanently
- All Rust-Resistant Recessed Hardware
- Heavy Duty Ball Corners
- Completely Foam Lined Protective Interior
- Removable Etha Foam Protective Divider
- Heavy Duty 3" Casters Included
- Inside Dimensions of Each Compartment 12" x 12" x 23" H
- Can be Custom Built To Your Specifications, Just Give Us A Call!
- Made In The US
Good road case for my AccuScan 250. I have 2 of these now. I'm happy with this case.
Saved hundreds, only case at this time that actually fits my new ADJ scanners, with room to spare
- Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- 25.00 LBS
- Free Shipping