The Carpetliner series is a lighter weight custom built ATA option to keep your combo amp scratch-free. The Custom Guitar Amp Carpetliner Series Road Case cases are sturdy and durable, featuring all-recessed hardware, a carpet-lined interior, and a foam lined bottom, ensuring superior protection for your equipment. Similar to our Signature Series, this case is built with hard PVC laminate, corrosion resistant ball corners, recessed handles and catches.
This case can be made for virtually any model combo amp on the market today. We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, phone or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
This case is custom made to fit the dimensions of your item. We understand measuring an item may be intimidating. You can measure yourself if you are comfortable. If not, one of our case design specialists is available to walk you through the process and can contact you right away. Do you need this case sooner? We have the ability to build cases to your dimensions and design in as little as a day. Please contact us via email, phone or text to find out more.
- 3/8" Ply Carpetliner ATA Case. Available in 1/4" options and 1/2" Ply options
- Tough PVC Laminate
- Heavy Duty!
- Extra Roll Of Foam Included Customization
- All Recessed Hardware
- Interior Completely Carpet Lined
- Foam Lined Bottom
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum Frame Riveted Thoughout
- Heavy Duty 4" Casters Optional
- Custom Made For Most Combo Amps - Size Limitations May Apply
- Made In The USA
- Carpetliner Series:Carpet lined interior w/ foam bottom for a lighter weight ATA option to keep your equipment scratch-free
- Available in: standard 3/8" Ply (perfect for flying / shipping), lightweight 1/4" Ply (great for local gigging/storage) and heavy duty 1/2" Ply (max protection)
Case ordered and made to custom specs. Well made and looks great. Customer service and support is fantastic and would absolutely recommend to anyone who has a need to cover and protect their favorite toys..
This thing is awesome, great quality and build, it arrived as stated in the time provided and my speaker cab fit perfectly!!
Excellent. Great Quality and perfect fit! Great job guys!!
Very happy, well made, solid case and I plan on ordering travel case for my other amps and speaker cabs.
Very pleased with the quality, price and delivery of the 3/8" touring case for Fender amplifier. Perfect fit with additional foam pad included. Came with heavy duty casters that installed easily. Only thing is the casters are non-locking. (Would be nice to have two locking casters.) Also had great response from Customer Service representative when I called in to confirm projected ship date. Highly recommended. I'll be ordering more cases in the future from Road Cases USA!
Outstanding case for the price... This is the second case I've had built , as always ,great craftsmanship .
I RECEIVED THIS CASE BUILT FOR A LINE 6 SPIDER IV MK II WEDNESDAY - ONE FULL DAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND IT WAS A PERFECT FIT - NOT NEEDING THE EXTRA FOAM. DURABILITY HAS YET TO BE PROVEN, BUT THE FIT AND FINISH ARE ABOVE EXPECTATIONS
PRODUCT WAS GREAT AND ORDERING WAS FAST AND EASY. THANKS *************
I bought this case for a Traynor K4 keyboard amplifier and have made everyone else in my band envious - the case is built really well and the thicker plywood is worth it. The company also sized it perfectly, and the 4" casters make this extremely easy to maneuver. Price also is pretty decent for the quality of this case - highly recommended!
- Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- 50.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- 3/8" Standard Ply (flying / shipping)
- 1/2" Heavy Duty Ply (max protection)
- 1/4" Light Duty Ply (local gigging / storage)
- Custom / Stock:
- Custom built to order with your dimensions
- Carpetliner Series - carpet lined interior