Your amplifier head with feel right at home in our custom "live in" cases. Our custom live-in in amp head ATA Road cases are constructed of rigid plywood (3/8" standard w/ 1/4" and 1/2" available) with a heavy weight black PVC hard vinyl laminate surrounded in aluminum extrusions. It’s permanently machine split riveted together and then finished with four high quality spring loaded recessed catches and two well-built recessed spring handles. The interior of the shell is completely 1" foam lined, and the two lids are solid 1 1/2" foam lined for additional protection of your amp head. Built for sturdiness, reliability and ease of use, Road Cases USA offers the premier choice in equipment transport and protection. We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, phone or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
This case is custom made to fit the dimensions of your item. We understand measuring an item may be intimidating. You can measure yourself if you are comfortable. If not, one of our case design specialists is available to walk you through the process and can contact you right away. Do you need this case sooner? We have the ability to build cases to your dimensions and design in as little as a day. Please contact us via email, phone or text to find out more.
- Full ATA 3/8" Heavy Duty Plywood Construction
- Strong PVC Hard Vinyl Laminate Exterior
- Thick Gauge Aluminum Extrusions Machine Riveted Frame
- High Quality Spring Loaded Recessed Catches and Handles
- Recessed Hardware
- Steel Ball Corners
- Completely Foam Lined Protective Interior
- 1 1/2" Foam Lined Lids For Extra Cushioning
- Weight Approximately 25 Lbs.
- Size Limitations Apply
- Made In The USA
- Live in case features 2 removable side lids for access and industry leading 1" foam for protection (w/ 1.5" foam lined lids for extra cushioning)
- Available in: standard 3/8" Ply (perfect for flying / shipping), lightweight 1/4" Ply (great for local gigging/storage) and heavy duty 1/2" Ply (max protection)
The fit is nice. Good functionality. I really like being able to leave the amp in the case.
Got it quicker than they said and totally pleased with the case!!!
Great Product, great customer service. Won't but amp cases from any other company.
Returning customer. Was looking for a case for my Mesa TC-50 and gave the specs to Road Cases USA and in a couple of days I received a case that fits like a glove. Love the live in option. Will continue to come to RoadCases to protect my music gear. Simply the best at great prices.
The best out there. Great fit great service. Prefect communication.
Feels incredibly solid. They include plenty of additional foam to brace the head once you squeeze it into the case. All of the hardware is top notch. The wood is thick 3/4 ply and lined with foam. Shipping was fast and customer service was extremely accommodating when I had questions.
Simply a great roadcase and quality craftsmanship That includes great looking ascetics Well done Roadcases USA!
- Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- 25.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- 3/8" Standard Ply (flying / shipping)
- 1/2" Heavy Duty Ply (max protection)
- 1/4" Light Duty Ply (local gigging / storage)
- Custom / Stock:
- Custom built to order with your dimensions
- Live In Series - 2 removable lids w/ 1" foam