These high quality pedal cases are available in any size to fit your specific setup. The effects cases are made with heavy duty 3/8" plywood construction and feature recessed handles and catches for improved durability and strength. The pedal board cases also act as a platform for your pedals, with the top lid removable and the bottom portion able to be used as the board.
This case is custom made to fit the dimensions of your item. We recommend you lay out all your pedals on the floor and measure for the correct size. If you need help ordering, one of our case design specialists is available to walk you through the process and can contact you right away.
Do you need this case sooner? We have the ability to build cases to your dimensions and design in as little as a day. We can ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, phone or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
- All Recessed Hardware
- Perimeter All Aluminum Bound
- Hard Black PVC Laminate
- Interior Completely Carpet Lined (Velcro Friendly)
- 1 Recessed Handle in Front
- Bottom of Case (Tray) Is Used For Pedal Board
- Inside Dimension Of Tray 1 3/4" High
- Outside Dimension Of Tray 2 1/4"
- 4 Recessed Catches
- Optional Dolly Wheels
- Optional 3/8" Pullout Carpeted Pedal Board Inside Trimmed with PVC U Channel, Webbing Handles, Rubber Feet
- Size Limitations Apply
- Made In The USA
- Carpetliner Series: Velcro friendly carpet lined interior to keep your equipment scratch-free
- Standard 3/8" Ply (perfect for flying / shipping)
- Custom built to your dimensions
- Generous Roll Of Velcro Included For Attaching Pedals
Great case and great staff that made it!
Such a nice case. Built well and work perfect.
RoadCase USA is an awesome company. Perfectly made to my specs, quality materials and this company stands behind their products! Thank you! Always the place for all my road cases!!!!
I am very pleased with my case. It is heavy duty and provide a safe place to storage my board. The customer service was and still truly professional. They love to take care of every single order. Can’t wait to order more from you guys.
Fantastic piece of craftsmanship. I gave specific dimensions and they delivered a great product. Rock On!
Thank you. Great fit and well built. I am looking for something else for you to encase!
This is the first case I've bought from these guys. The case is absolutely perfect. Very well built and their turnaround time is fantastic. I'll definitely be ordering my next case from here.
I am really pleased to have worked with RoadCaseUSA and get the custom case from them. The quality is great and although quoted 2-3 weeks, was actually able to turn it around in a couple days and within one week! The downsides are, although I communicated specific internal dimensions, the depth and width were over by 1/4"! Not too big of a deal, but not exactly as ordered, but noted. Secondly, as someone pointed out...wishing the lip height was less. I agree. I would have much preferred a 1" lip. In reality, I measured it at about 1-5/8" (1.625"). It's a bigger difference to the slope on the pedalboard I'm installing. I would have preferred a more steeper taper, but this makes it less and flatter. I just wanted to point this out.
So far the case is great. It does exactly what it is supposed to do.
- Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- 20.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- 3/8" Standard Ply (flying / shipping)
- Carpetliner - carpet lined 3/8" Ply (flying / shipping)
- Custom built to order with your dimensions