Our 4 Catch Effect Pedal Cases 1/4" Medium Duty cases are top quality. With three sizes to choose from, you'll have no problem choosing the pedal cases that best suit your needs. Ideal for protecting your equipment during storage and while on the road, the pedal board cases are made with only the best quality materials and professional construction, ensuring ATA compliance. Lightweight for easy portability, the effects cases are currently being offered at a great price that you don't want to miss! We ship to Hawaii & Alaska as well as internationally, but can only provide free shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time. Please email, phone or text us for a quote for air, expedited, and international delivery options.
- ATA 1/4" Plywood Construction
- Black Laminate Exterior
- All Rust-Resistent Recessed Latches
- Strong Spring Loaded Handle
- Carpet Lined Protective Velcro Friendly Interior
- Optional Dolly Wheels and End Handle
- 3 Sizes to Choose From
- Carpetliner Light Series: Velcro friendly carpet lined interior to keep your equipment scratch-free
- Lightweight 1/4" Ply (great for local gigging/storage)
- 3 standard sizes available (24", 28", 32")
- Generous Roll Of Velcro Included For Attaching Pedals
- See our Pedal Board Cases page for more options and custom cases
Great, sturdy and simple road case
I really love this case. It was exactly as described; a simple padded road case. I wish I had upgraded to include the caster wheels, but that is on me, not the case. Customer service at Roadcases was very good, too!
Carries well and fits my setup perfectly!
Better than I expected!
Effect Pedal Cases
Good cases and great prices. The customer service is A+. What's not to like. Doug
Got this for my Line 6 Helix Floor and it fits perfectly. Not a bad price and it sticks very well to the Velcro bottom. Will be relying on this to protect my pedal for years to come.
This case is well built and feels like it will hold up for a very long time. Using it unconventionally for some drum machines and synths and it fits everything great.
velcro not glued down, lid did not line up in the dark stage
Velcro not glued down, the first pedal I lifted up to move a little brought the Velcro with it. Not a huge problem to reglue and clamp it. lid did not line up in the dark stage. I thought the 4 latch system would be much better. Maybe because it was new. This one does feel a little lighter than my other one and I appreciate that. Also, this is my 4th case from same company. btw, was this case made in the USA?, the box said another country.
Great case overall
Great case overall. Well made and durable. I would like an option of more and softer foam padding for more delicate electronics
Not bad but not great
The case is pretty decent. Especially considering the price. Really affordable. Only reason I gave it three stars is that I had to re-glue every single piece of foam in the case myself. They were all falling down, having just couple little dots of glue on them in the first place. I just hope the carpet piece is glued well enough and won’t tear under the weight of the pedals velcroed to it.
- Stock case ships in 1-3 business days. Usually ships in 15 business days when adding pullout pedalboard or dolly wheels.
- 15.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- Carpetliner Light - carpet lined 1/4" Ply (local gigging / storage)
- 1/4" Light Duty Ply (local gigging / storage)